Friday, October 24, 2008

How about we meet for dinner and CUSS at each other.

yes my friends, that is how an actual date with this tool started. ok, so that's somewhat false. i found his picture on facebook through mutual friends and sent him a message after learning we lived in the same town (hey, who doesn't want just one more facebook friend?!). I told him to let me know if he ever wanted to meet for coffee. Please note I only said coffee. NOT a couch visit, not a drunken phone call, coffee. He responded with something like "sure, that sounds great. I work downtown..."

Excuse me. did he just dot dot dot me? I responded with "i live [in a certain part of town] and work downtown..." he responded with "okay..." THIS GUY BLOWS! What happened to men taking the proactive role and making a move? So I suggested Tues. He says ok and gives me his number. I txt him so he will have mine. I mean, i can't take this hand holding I'm having to do. He responds with "hon do you even know how old I am?" so many things wrong. 1. he called me hon. can he patronize me a LITTLE bit more? 2. yes i know how old he is. his facebook screams it. he's 10 years older than me. and 3. let's talk again about what a tool he is. why am I holding HIS hand when he CLEARLY thinks he is the adult here? There is a reason this guy got the dooshbag label stuck on him. By this point, I'm agitated. I respond with "wow, I love being patronized. let's forget about tuesday." BIG MISTAKE.

I get a drunk txt at 5 AM. Seriously? And he wants me to know how old he is? Please. He won't leave me alone. He's hot on my trail now that I say forget it. I can't resist a true d-bag. I have to respond. after a few really ridiculous and immature "you just want my body" txts from him (keep in mind I have NEVER met this guy so how can i want his body?) i agree to meet him for ONE drink. On a weekend night. that way, his night will be ruined because he has made plans with me but I intend to leave after one drink. plus, I have to work the next morning so it's better for me to call it a night early on. i think he just wants some bootay. you're barking up the wrong tree buddy.

I just received this text: "how about we meet for dinner and cuss at each other?" CUSS? Give me a break. does he want me to walk in and scream hey asshole over here when I see him? Maybe he will tell me to go to hell. whatever dude. this guy is a total loser. and a dooshbag. and i can't wait to blog about him after what is sure to be the BEST date of my ENTIRE life. wow, how did I ever get so lucky! I just wanted to see my friend number on facebook increase by one!

No comments: