Tuesday, February 3, 2009

an emoticon from...dubai???

I got a message last night on facebook from hair. It said "sooooooo.....who's susan rivers? :)"

there are so many things wrong with this. let me list them out for you:
1. we had beach time
2. susan rivers is one of my best friends
3. why would you think it is appropriate for you to ask me about one of my best friends after we had beach time?
4. that's like me asking you who your best friend is and hinting for you to hook me up.
5. that's like you saying i'm not good enough but my best friend is.

i am not jealous in an 'i like him' kind of way. i am mad that this guy is such a doosh that he thinks it is entirely appropriate and acceptable for him to inquire me about one of my best friends. and trust me, it is OBVIOUS how good of friends we are from the facebook pictures. not to mention he tried to talk to our group in a bar one night and i reminded them all of who he was and they all spun on their heels and walked away.

everything about this message was wrong and just really made me mad. i think i'm most irritated at myself though...some dbags you can't get over wishing you had never met them. i called another one of my best friends and told her what his message said. she screamed (yes, screamed) "hair is SUCH a tool."

i do not know how to explain this whole thing other than he is a tool and i am constantly amazed and bewildered at the audacity some tools have. PLEASE go to dubai and find yourself...or someone. ugh.

No comments: